And lastly convert to a mixed fraction only because the original fraction was in that form. Sal introduces multiplying mixed numbers multiply 1 and 3 4 times 7 and 1 5 simplify your answer and write it as a mixed fraction. Here are the steps for multiplying mixed numbers change each number to an improper fraction simplify if possible multiply the numerators
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.